PPV

PPV
Sunday 30th May 2088 - Hart of Canada - Stampede Memorial Gardens, Canada, Earth

Friday 5 July 2013

GWF: Monday Night War

Monday 17th November 2087 - Sirius Silver Spire, Canis Major

Vanity vs Omega of Cetus
Vanity hits Omega of Cetus with an Irish Whip to the ropes, but the referee doesn't get out of the way in time and is knocked unconscious by the rapidly moving wrestler!

Death Knight comes down to the ring and slides under the ropes, intending to get in an attack on Omega, but Omega spots him in time, and knocks him flying back out again with a Tomahawk Thrust!
The referee gets back to his feet again, in time to see Omega get the pin on Vanity!
Omega of Cetus wins by pinfall via Tomahawk Thrust.

The Gladiators vs Massif & Star Warrior
Massif and Star Warrior win by pinfall via Power Slam.

Lord Nexus vs Mutant
Lord Nexus wins by pinfall via Reverse Knife Edge.

Commander Sam vs Comrade Terror
Comrade Terror wins by pinfall via Atomic Warhead.
After the match ends, Comrade Terror pulls a set of shock-knuckles from his belt, and gets ready to launch a devastating attack on the recovering Commander Sam...

Star Warrior comes running down to ring-side and knocks Comrade Terror flying with a bulldog!
Star Warrior starts brawling with Comrade Terror...

Thantos comes running down to join the fray!
The four men brawl hard and fast, and security has to be called to separate them!

A Champions of the Galaxy, Inc. representative comes to the entrance ramp, and announces that next week, on Monday Night War, the four will face each other in a tag-team match.
The crowd explodes!

Backstage, Death Knight speaks to an Interview Bot about how he wants a match with Omega of Cetus at GWF: Caged Confrontation.

He is cut-off by Pit Viper, who grabs the Interview Bot.
"Let me tell you," he says, "I'm really surprised and honoured to get this Number One Contendership Match against Thantos, tonight. If I win, then that's great. I'll go for the GWF Title with all that I've got in me. But if I don't...well...that leaves me free at Caged Confrontation. So, Mutant...you want to attack me? You want to attack and hospitalise my fellow Tag-Team Champion, Pulsar? I want you to man up and show me what you've got. No sneak attacks. No mind-games. Face me in a Martial Arts Match...yeah, face me in a Singapore Cane Match! Are you man enough, Mutant?!"

In the docking bay, Invincible Krakan is spotted by an Interview Bot. "I've got nothing to say to you, or the inbred dog-sons of this flea-bitten, mangy little backwater. Get of out my face!"

The Society of Death (Invincible Krakan & Ghengis Khan) vs The Space Croppers
The Space Croppers win by pinfall via Schoolboy.


Thantos vs Pit Viper
Thantos wins by pinfall via Satanic Skullsmasher.

NEXT SHOW: GWF: Monday Night War
Monday 24th November 2087 - Stargazer's Grotto, Veil Nebula

No comments:

Post a Comment